Sunday, September 21, 2008

Introduction(:

Since this is my first post on my blog, I expect I have to introduce myself (even though the name's already there on the link).

My name is Hazel, and this is my blog for the Regional Studies Programme (RSP). I can't guarantee it's going to be the most interesting blog ever, but I expect it to keep your eyes glued for more details! (that's going to be really hard.)

Anyway RSP is a program where we learn more about happenings in South East Asia (SEA! I like the abbreviation, it sounds cool.), and some about trips I've made to countries in SEA. It won't be very educational, since I really didn't bother about SEA when I was young -- Primary 4-6. (It was all 'PSLE! PSLE!' then. Oh, and HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY! = FUN! FUN!)

...Oops?
-coughs- I'm getting carried away.

So anyway, this is the end of my introduction, I'd spice up my blog's background and blog more soon!

No comments: